Wednesday, December 14, 2016

The Emperor is Naked

Why are people afraid to say the emperor is naked? I have said it; so there! He is as naked as they come. He tweets; he appoints horrible people to office; he talks about women in a disgusting way; he incites hate. Plus, he is very, very ugly--inside and out. He's naked as they come. I was afraid to watch Paul Ryan's interview on 60 Minutes, since I hate any attempt to normalize the man, and I was afraid of watching 60 Minutes, for fear they would do this. But much to my surprise, Ryan was pressed to SPEAK the TRUTH; he just couldn't. The house speaker bites his tongue about the president elect, so when asked about the tweet that millions of people voted illegally for Hillary Clinton--a downright lie, he responded, "I have no knowledge of such things."

Guess what, Speaker of the House. You are a naked emperor, too. Do not pretend to be such a boy-scout!

No comments:

Post a Comment