Tuesday, December 13, 2016

The Divided States of America

Now I say, I am a New Yorker, not an American in the Divided States of America (TIME Magazine). But even in my beloved city, a man shoved a NYC transit worker down the stairs, screaming that she was a terrorist. "Go back to your country," he shouted, because she was wearing a hijab.

I want to stay to that disgusting man, you are the one who is not American, though America is not the one I once knew under President Obama. MY America has decent people with good values who are aware we are a nation of immigrants. I will protect people like officer Aml Elsokary, no matter what it takes. I will fight and fight hard.There is no room for hate in MY New York City, not in my America, the one which ONCE was great, and being made so much less by a man so NOT qualified to be president.

No comments:

Post a Comment