Saturday, November 5, 2016

Exciting RONIT AND JAMIL Events


Many wonderful events are starting to happen regarding the publication of RONIT AND JAMIL, due out February 21st, 2017. First of all, the book has been getting some good preliminary reviews. Secondly, I have been holding auditions for a staged reading of the book, to be held at Aaron Davis Hall at City College on February 28th. I am already scheduling two book launches, ones in Brooklyn and one in Manhattan; I will be a featured reader at a Women Writers in Bloom series and also a Turnstyle read at CCNY's Graduate Center. I am scheduled for May 4th to be part of the Presidential Conversation, Politics and Social Issues in Young Adult Literature. And finally, there will be two young adult panels, in which I am the moderator, both at AWP, Washington, DC. I feel my hard work and perseverance has paid off. I am excited for the next chapter to begin. Follow me at twitter@RonitandJamil for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment