Monday, August 29, 2016

Happy birthday, Amanda

In case you did not know, my terrific social media person, the woman who helps me with my blogs, tweets and goodread account, is Amanda Reiser, and today is her birthday. I want to give a shout out to one terrific woman. I am so grateful my son married her, and feel fortunate that she is my daughter-in-law. Amanda is truly special. She is modest to a fault, humble, extraordinarily decent and filled with integrity-from head to toe. She is a hard worker, has a wonderful, contagious laugh and is exemplary in everything she does-the work for me and her job as a teacher. She is also, by the way, Ella's mother, a job she has done with enormous aplomb. Her patience,kindness, nurturance are evident in the way Ella spreads sunshine everywhere she goes. We are all blessed to have Amanda in our life. Have a wonderful birthday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment