Friday, September 27, 2024

Resignations

 Eric Adams should resign.This news is alarming: extortion, bribery, dealings with foreign governments. He reaped all the rewards of a corrupted office, since it was not just him, but countless others in his administration. As a New Yorker, I am mortified that he is my representative, but not surprised. I did not vote for him; I voted for Kathryn Garcia. I always questioned his veracity?

Speaking of which, so, too, should Donald Trump resign. Every New Yorker KNOWS he was and IS corrupt. My stepmom, may she rest in peace, once shared the story how her former boss (decades ago),  said, "Never allow Donald and Fred in this office. Say I am not here." She worked in real estate. Need I say more?

If his misogny and criminal indicments are not enough, his attempts to thwart the 2020 election, January 6th, his dealing with dictators, his fear-mongering of civil servants-- I can go on forever. He should not be running for the office of the presidency. There must be a higher morality, some lawfulness that goes with this. Why are people still voting for him?


More importantly, why is he running?

No comments:

Post a Comment