Sunday, December 24, 2017

Still Fighting for Justice

Everyone has said, "You will get over Trump. You have no choice. "   

Guess what? I have not. In fact, I feel worse, not better. Why? I see the level of moral indecency he has reaped on this world. If I were to get over him, it would mean I believe it is okay to lie; to demean; to change stories; to change personas; to fire people; to put people down. Over thirty people have left their positions since he has taken office. He has implemented a tax bill that will seriously hurt the poor and middle class. He is indecent toward the DACA children-the most decent, hard-working young immigrant children who are here because their parents were forced to leave their countries of origin. He wants these children ousted from this country; though sometimes he does not. He is not trustworthy; he is an unreliable narrator. And he distorts the truth in such transparent ways.

So, I will continue to fight the good fight because I am a fair, decent, smart and open-minded person. And I hope that others will join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment