Sunday, February 19, 2017

RONIT AND JAMIL About to Launch!

This week, RONIT AND JAMIL will be out in the world! February 21st is the official launch day. The reviews, thus far, have been amazing, and there are several events planned in the weeks ahead. I am so proud of this beautiful book. Harper Collins, Katherine Tegen books, did such a terrific job--its size, its paper, the aesthetics of the book are just done to perfection. When I leaf through it, it represents who I am--a person who believes strongly in social justice, and that love and peace always trump hate. Ben Rosenthal did such an amazing job in editing this book. I am so appreciative of the whole team at Harper Collins, and my terrific agent, Myrsini, from the Carol Mann agency. I have been blessed with this book, and I hope that it is well received by young readers, since that is where it counts!

No comments:

Post a Comment