Monday, February 27, 2017

Reviews that Mean the Most

No matter how many professional reviews I get for RONIT AND JAMIL, the ones from friends and family mean the most! Below is a wonderful letter that I received from a good friend, Jay.

Dear Pam,
I got up at 4 AM and read your book. This is a very important work. Having just returned from Israel and being with families in the settlements, meeting with young people, and seeing the checkpoints, the barriers, and the faces on both sides it is easy to feel the misunderstanding, fear, hopelessness , and the hate. Perhaps the only thing that can bridge the divide is love. That, I believe is the message. Thank you for not ending the story with tragedy but with hope. That is what I needed to start my day. 
With deep admiration and respect.
Love,
Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment